Oeuf Perch Single Bunk Bed Walnut
Of all of our beds on offer, this one is hands down our top seller and here’s why. Oeuf Perch Single Bunk Bed is elegant in design. Lending itself to a multitude of different styles. Modern through to vintage its simplistic design makes it easy to compliment any room. And because of this it means as your child enters different stages in their life it will easily cater to their ever changing tastes.
Additionally, It’s compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. This versatile Perch Bunk Bed easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone single bed. Giving you many configuration options, either parallel, L shaped or on opposite sides of the room. Another benefit added to this is if you decide to split the children into seperate rooms you can without having to buy another bed. Giving you extra longevity in your purchase. Loft and single bed can be separated at any point.
We also love that when assembled parallel on top of each other the bottom bunk has plenty of light and headroom. Unlike most others on the market that are cramped, dark and dingy.
The angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing can be securely attached on either side of the bed. And doesn’t hurt your child’s feet when climbing into bed every night.
Furthermore this bunk bed comes with lots of optional extras. Like the guard rails for lower bunk. Conversion kit to facilitate a trundle turning from 2 person sleeper to 3 or additional storage. And it’s lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility.
It’s smart design is easy to assemble and features sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk. Available in Birch colour too.
Details to note
- Meets Australian safety standards
- Australian Standards recommends the top bunk for children 9 and older
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 115kg
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 15cm thick
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 12-20cm deep when using the guard rail
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard single mattress (not included)
Dimensions: 195.5cm L x 166cm W x 158cm H