Bednest Co Sleeping Bassinet
The Bednest is one of the most versatile bassinets on the market and its many features make it a truly unique product. It has received fantastic reviews, one reads as per below.
Jools Oliver – Baby clothing designer and wife of Jamie Oliver says …..
“We love the Bednest – we have never had anything like it before for our other three children. I love the way it is so close to our bed the sides are really easy to pull down and I could practically roll little Buddy from my boob to bed!!!!!
Easy and definitely eliminates the fear of falling asleep with them in your bed and suffocating them, as they lay safe next to you but in their own safe little cosy bed – brilliant! Also large enough to last longer than the Moses, Buddy now sleeps in the Bednest in his nursery as I think he is a little small for his cot so it’s perfect.”
Research shows that it is beneficial to have your baby close to you in the first months. The Bednest can be attached to the parents’ bed so that feeding and settling can be done with minimal interruption to either baby or mother.
Benefits of co-sleeping:
- Enhance bonding
- Create a safe sleeping space for baby
- Convenient for mother to attend to baby
- If baby sleeps well, so does mum and the whole family
- Reduce disturbances to sleep due to proximity of mum to baby
- Easier to breastfeed at night- especially from mothers recovering from a cesarean
The Bednest can also be used as an independent bassinette in the nursery with both sides up fully should you not wish to have baby right next to you. Further the height adjustable frame can be set on an angle which is a great benefit for those babies who suffer from reflux. Last but not least both the frame and the basket are fully collapsible for travel or storage.
The sides are mesh and you can see you can see your baby through the material. Once your Bednest is securely positioned next to your bed you can open one side for easy access to your baby. The other is permanently left up and secured. The fully opened side acts as a bridge between the Bednest and your bed and eliminates any gap. Once you have finished feeding (or cuddling) you must put your baby back into the Bednest and close the side. You can now both sleep safely.
- Allows you to have baby right next to you in his/her own safe space.
- Secures to both framed beds and ensembles.
- Mesh sides have 2 positions: up and down fully
- Height adjustable stand, which can be tilted to help reflux symptoms.
- Can be used as a detached bassinette in the nursery.
- Folds flat for storage or travel.
- UK designed and made in Europe from European Beech
- Mattress, stand and straps included.