Bednest Co Sleeping Bassinet
The Bednest Co Sleeping Bassinet is one of the most versatile bassinets on the market. Research shows that it is beneficial to have your baby close to you in the first months. The Bednest can be attached to the parents’ bed so that feeding and settling can be done with minimal interruption to either baby or mother.
The mesh sides can be positioned up or fully down as a bridge to the main bed, at all times can you look at your baby. The Bednest frame is fully height adjustable and can be tilted help with reflux symptoms. Easy to set or pack down without any tools. Both the frame and the basket are fully collapsible for travel or storage.
The Bednest can also be used as an independent bassinette in the nursery with both sides up fully should you not wish to have baby right next to you. Suits baby from newborn until they can pull themselves up to sitting.
- Enhance bonding
- Create a safe sleeping space for baby
- Convenient for mother to attend to baby
- If baby sleeps well, so does mum and the whole family
- Reduce disturbances to sleep due to proximity of mum to baby
- Easier to breastfeed at night- especially from mothers recovering from a cesarean
- Allows you to have baby right next to you in his/her own safe space.
- Secures to both framed beds and ensembles.
- Mesh sides have 2 positions: up and down fully
- Height adjustable stand, which can be tilted to help reflux symptoms.
- Can be used as a detached bassinette in the nursery.
- Folds flat for storage or travel.
- UK designed and made in Europe from European Beech
- Mattress, stand and straps included.